Monday, August 25, 2008

18 months old and so big. For Samantha's 18 month pictures I decided instead of going to have her pictures done at a studio I would have Grandma Kay take them for me outside at grandmas house, Samantha's favorite place ever. If you know Sam then you know how out going and happy she is so I put her in her swimsuit put her sunglasses and hat on her and had grandma just aim and shoot. She was so funny, talk about working the camera. To get Sam to smile all you have to do is give her food or let her play in water and that is exactly what we did. She wouldn't stop smiling, I think we took at least a hundred pictures of her in less than 30 minutes. Way to work it girl friend!!!






1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hello, Cousin Debbie here in Seattle. I have been attempting to track down all my cousins to keep in touch. Cute family! It will be fun to follow your blog. Feel free to look in on our famly at MDHickman.blogspot.com.

Love ya and miss ya, Debbie.