Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sibling Love~



Sibling Love~
Samantha loves HER baby brother so much. Every morning when she first wakes up she says "BABY" with a huge grin. She is always needing to know were Cameron is and what he is doing. Samantha is so sweet to him and really is Cameron's second mom. I love her and the big help she is (most) of the time. She loves changing his diaper for me, she can even take it off even when I'm not ready for her to and she says "I help mommy". How sweet, she truly is my ANGEL girl and I love her so much. I can truly see how much Samantha Loves her baby brother. And about 2 weeks ago it was so sweet I had Cameron on my lap talking to me and he as a champ at cooooing, he was smiling and talking so much. Well Samantha came and sat next to us and started talking to him and he looked right at her and gave her the biggest grin ever and then she looked at me at I looked at her then we both looked back at Cameron and we all three, even Cameron just started laughing. It was so sweet to see Cameron interact with Samantha. She now loves to talk to him and when he is getting fussy or tired of being in the swing she can go over and talk to him and he just stares at her and loves her so much. They truly will be best friends. That is the best part of being a mom, when your children smile at each other and you can tell that the love each other.
Samantha and Cameron having there first slumber party on the floor watching Elmo. I love her little arm around his shoulders. She kept it like that until he fell asleep.

No comments: