Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mmm Watermelon...Mmm Dirt....

Mmm WATERMELON... one of our most favorite summer time treats is WATERMELON. Samantha and Cameron love it so much and make such a BIG mess with it that I just cut a WATERMELON in half, set them both in the middle of the lawn and let them just go at it. They love it and it sure does keep them entertained.

Cameron digging the last little bit of WATERMELON out.


MMM... I just love WATERMELON

I just love his face in this, you can really tell that he loves WATERMELON.
Mmm...DIRT and Mmm...WATERMELON, delicious
Cameron loves WATERMELON just as much as he loves to play in the DIRT, why not take the two things you love and play, I mean EAT them at the same time.


5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I dont eat very much watermelon but Macy loves it... you just gave me a good idea!

The Perks of Life! said...

Ha, those are the cutest pictures everywhere. Cam's hair is super cute. And I'm glad you have a backyard where you can finally go and play. Are there bees back there?

Coil Fam said...

Lauren and her bee-a-phobia...Cute pictures. I like his hair too. He's like his dad, food and dirt are his greatest joys.

Chris and Aubrey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cutie. Cameron is so much fun.
Aubs

Ash said...

You are such a fun mom to let them go at it with the watermelon, why not right? He is adorable, love the mohawk!