Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Book Club

Book Club...
I am really wanting to start a book club, and now that summer is staring to come to an end I thought there would be no better time to start then now. What better thing to do when its cold outside than read?! The plan: Pick a book, pick a time line to have it read by, then get together and do what we all do best. Talk (about the book, even if just for a couple of minutes). I want anyone who loves to read to join and if you have heard of a good book or have a book you want to read let me know. I think I want to start with "The Time Traveler's Wife". And please the more people we have the better. You can e-mail me at danidaisy84@hotmail.com with your info or just leave me a comment and then we can get this put together. Thanks for your support.

5 comments:

Shay said...

I am down girl!! You know I love to read and the Time Travlers Wife is a book I alrady have, it has been like 4 years since I read it though so it will be a good refresher. Love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and how are you and that baby doing?

The Perks of Life! said...

I won't have homework this fall, wahoo!!! I might have some papers to correct but that's what my students are for right? :) I am totally in and I want to read the kite runner sometime. So after we read the book, do we get to all go see the movie together?

Amy said...

I want in! I just read The Time Travelers Wife and it was excellent. Just know it has ALOT of swearing in it! Let me know the details of the book club and I will see if I can make it.

Coil Fam said...

What a fun idea! I want to do it too, but I'm afraid most of my reading time will be spent on the Book of Mormon. Maybe you should read, "My Sister's Keeper", since I have already read that one.

Erin said...

Fabulous, I love it!!! When do I need to get the book and read it by? I think we should definatly have some sort of chocolate while we are "talking" about the book: )