Monday, December 28, 2009

27 week belly picture

I can't even believe that this is me 27 weeks pregnant with my third baby.



I had a Doctor appointment today, my Doctor did an ultra-sound and he said the baby looks wonderful. He is 2 pound 5 ounces and just as active as can be. this picture was taken a week ago at my family's Christmas party at 27 weeks, but as of today I am 28 weeks, every week counts. I want Logan here now, but I just keep telling myself that I just need to be patient and he will come. I love being pregnant and am always a little sad when its over so I am just trying to enjoy this time.

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Your belly is finally starting to show. I can't wait to meet the newest member of the family. Can you imagine Sammie when she sees Logan for the first time. Oh the joy!

Erin said...

You are the cuttest pregnant person in the world!! Isn't it just amazing having a little life in you? I love it too. We are very excited to meet little Logan, I hope he has adorable red hair just like his older brother.

abo-bder said...




شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات