Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Fancy 4th Samantha D

What a fancy, fun filled, fantastic couple of days we have had at the Lawson home. My sweet angel, my mini-me, my shadow has turned four years old.

Samantha, you truly are my best friend and my angel here on Earth. I love all the many, many conversations we have while in the car, doing your hair and eating dinner, you are never short of words. I love to watch you be an amazing big sister to Cameron and Logan, you are kind, loving, caring, filled with compassion, and such a great example to the two of them. You defiantly have the attitude "Life is a dance floor waiting to be danced on, jumped on, skipped on, and twirled on" and that to me is one of your best traits and characteristics.


And now a look back on these last four years...










Samantha these pictures show just a small glimpse of these past four years, from your first few hours in the NIC-U to us going to Disneyland, we have had and made some amazing memories. I love you and Happy, Happy Fourth Birthday, my Samantha D Lawson.




2 comments:

Shay said...

I cannot believe it, she is four!! Hope everything was fun and that the party went great. I want to see pics!!

Chris and Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Sammie! Love you bunches.