Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Samantha D

Happy Birthday my Samantha D. What a blessing you are in my life and in the life of all those around you. I can't even believe that you are three and as you say it " I am so big". Yes, you are so big Samantha. I am so happy to be your mother. I look forward to these many wonderful years we will have together as our friendship grows and as you grow. I love you and am so proud of you and what a wonderful, fun, loving, energetic, happy, smiley, bouncy little girl you are. Happy THIRD Birthday my Sammie D I love you, Love MOM.

3 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

Time does fly. Happy Birthday Sammie. We love you.

Erin said...

How can she be 3 already? I remember holding her while we walked around the boat show like it was just yesterday. She was such a sweet little baby and now she is turning into such a beautiful "big girl". We love you Sammie!

The Perks of Life! said...

Cute. Even at three, she is such a great big sister. D you are truly blessed. Happy birthday Sammie!