Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Goledn Birthday!

On September 26th, I turned 26 years young.
I had such a fun birthday week that I feel so bad posting about it so late, but better late than never.
My week started out with this...


a new camera just for me. Its even purple and I love it. Thank you mom and dad.
Later that week Jake and I went here...





for some yummy Italian food, BIRTHDAY SHOPPING, and a movie.


This little guy got to come with us, because he goes where ever mommy goes...


I just love that face of his, he was the best little date I have ever had.
The week ended with an Olive Garden Girl's night dinner, women's conference and just being with my family.
When I was little I always thought about my 'Golden Birthday' and what kind of party I would have, I never thought that I would have three children, a beautiful home, a loving husband of 5 years and just pure satisfaction for where my life is now.


































No comments: