Thursday, September 16, 2010

What A Wonderful World...


I hear babies cry... I watch them grow




They'll learn much more... than I'll ever know



...and I think to myself what a wonderful world.

   
    Ever sense this beautiful, big blue eyed, smiley, smiley, smiley baby boy came into this world my life has been wonderful.
    I know there are angels watching over him because he has the sweetest disposition.
    I know my Father in Heaven loves me because he sent Logan to me, so precious, so pure, so innocent.


I never want to forget...
    ~Your chubby little hand and fingers that rub up and down your face when I feed you, my little nut-cracker.
    ~How extremely happy you get when I get ready to feed you, you get so excited that you start to laugh and scream at the same time.
    ~ When you wake up in the morning or from a nap your sweet smile.
    ~The way you turn your head looking for me when you hear my voice.
    ~How you pick me over your dad.
    ~How your hair turns a little more carrot orange every day.

I love you more Logan each and every day.

   




     

1 comment:

The Perks of Life! said...

Read this
http://blog.cjanerun.com/2010/07/please-meet-my-friends-reagan-piper.html