Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girls night out.

Last Thursday night Mom, Aubrey, Lauren and I along with Maddi and Abbie all went to see the fun loving, energetic, keeps you laughing and singing musical "The Wizard of Oz" at Rodgers Memorial Theatre. It was a fun filled night with dinner from Chili's and then non stop laughter and singing at the musical. Thank you mom for making that night possible. I have been singing "If I Only Had A Brain" all weekend. Thanks to my sisters for coming up from Provo on a school night and coming down from Hooper also on a school night. And for bringing your sweet girls. I can still hear Abbie laughing at the Lion and Toto, yes they had a real dog play Toto. Shay and Erin we missed you. We wish you could have been there with us. Its like mom says, she feels like when she walks out the door to even go to work or seminary she feels like she needs to invite us all to come along with her because she never wants someone to feel left out. I love my sister and my mom, I truly am surrounded by the most wonderful Women and Friends anyone could want. They are so amazing you couldn't even possibly ask for better Friends, Sisters, or Mom. I love you all and know you would all do anything for me as I would for you, yes I would even give you my hair if you needed it.

3 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

Love your posts. Enjoy reading them. Girls night out was a blast. Thanks for letting us use your house for dinner. It was great. And yes I will post very soon. Love ya.

Shay said...

Good job updating, I love to look at the blog. I wish I could have been there with you, good times. Any word on Favorite Things?????

The Perks of Life! said...

D I love you!