Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday Trip to Lowe's

On Saturday we needed to go to Lowe's for light bulbs and a few other things for the house. As we were driving to Lowe's Samantha kept saying "vroom, vroom," and talking about cars. I thought she was talking about the car's we kept passing on the road, but when we got there I then realized that she was talking about the shopping cart. Jake had taken Samantha to Lowe's the previous week, and she still remembered the shopping cart. She was so excited to be able to drive the "CARt". (Don't worry mom I scrubbed down the seat and the steering wheel as much as possible) This was defiantly Samantha's highlight of the week. She was so cute and so happy. And I was so happy that I happened to have my Carma in my purse to capture these memories at Lowe's.Samantha driving the cart.


Samantha Saying "Vroom, Vroom".
Cameron just chilling in his car seat at Lowe's.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Soooo fun, I love the carts like that even though I feel like a crazy person pushing them.

I cannot believe how much Sam looks like Abigail in those pics, her hair, so blonde, and I think Abby had a haircut like that. Sam looks so big.

Chris and Aubrey said...

So glad you found one with a steering wheel. Most of Home Depots have lost theirs. Glad you scrubbed. You truly are your mother's daughter. Love ya. Aubs

The Perks of Life! said...

Sam is so smart and so fun to be with. You're so lucky D.