Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My "Simple Pleasures"

There are many great and wonderful things in this world that I am so grateful for like, my house my car, technology and the list goes on and on, but I think its the simple things in life that truly mean the most, at least to me they do. Some of my "Simple Pleasures" are......having a Pajama day with my kids, not feeling like I have to get my self ready as well as Samantha and Cameron. Last week during a huge snow Storm Samantha Cameron and I ate Ice-cream for breakfast, jumped on my bed and hid under the covers from "the monster" that was coming up the stairs to get Sammie. We had a great day, we didn't accomplish anything, except for the pictures Sammie and I took of us.

...CHOCOLATE. I don't know why, but I truly can't go a day with out eating some sort of CHOCOLATE. But my absolute favorite would have to be Butterfingers. I love them and Jake knows that I love them and he is always surprising me with them.
...reading/nap time. I love a good book and I love that I can sit and read. I love that when Samantha and Cameron go down for there nap I can get caught up in a good book. There have been many sleepless nights, not because of crying babies, but because of a book I just can't put down.
...my family. Being a wife and a mother truly are "Simply Pleasureful."



3 comments:

Shay said...

That is the best family picture ever, it totally shows who you guys are as a family.

Coil Fam said...

Yeah, you updated the blog. You should celebrate and have Xtra gobs of yummy chocolate for breakfast.

Chris and Aubrey said...

Your new background looks amazing. Couldn't agree with you more on "Simple Pleasures." Love jam days. Luke and I have one about everyday. Or at least Luke. Sammie is adorable, and the kids and I loved Cameron's laugh. Love ya, Aubs