Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 28 years Jake!

Happy 28th Birthday Jake!!!
I just want to tell you Happy Birthday. I hope you have/had a wonderful Birthday. Jake you mean so much to me and to this sweet family of ours. I would just like to thank you for all you do for our family. The work you put into all your jobs and then coming home tired to work on bids as well as to our two adorable children and a wife that needs you, all that you do for us even if I don't say it enough does not go unnoticed. So thank you, thank you for supporting us and allowing me to stay home and be a mother. Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our "HAPPY" Samantha and our adorable little RED head Cameron. I hope that when you pictured your life at the age of 28 this is what you saw. A successful business a home two children and a wife whom loves you and wants to support you in all your dreams and goals and will stop at nothing until you have reached them. Happy Birthday Jake. I love you.

4 comments:

Shay said...

Jake, you really are amazing!! You are a great provider and you put up with D (just kidding). We love and miss you. Thanks for all you do in this family. -Shay

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! You have so much to be proud of. Enjoy being 28: )

Coil Fam said...

Well said, D. Jake is doing an amazing job. He is successful in many way. Of course, a man is only successful when he has an amazing woman behind him to do his laundry, cook his meals and raise the kids. You are making a great team. Your dad and I are very proud of both of you.

Liz Hymas said...

Happy Birthday Jake! We miss you guys. Dani, I want to see pictures of your beautiful house since I didn't get a chance to come see it. If you don't want to post them on your blog, you can just email them to me at lizhymas@yahoo.com