Monday, April 20, 2009

Samantha Singing

Last Saturday I worked really hard on cleaning the outside of my house and my car. The only way I get a lot done is when I have music playing as loud as I can get it. While I was cleaning my car Samantha was just running around outside not paying much attention to me, I then had to run in the house and grab the vacuum so I could vacuum my car and this is what I heard, so instead of grabbing the vacuum I grabbed the video camera and this is what I captured. Sorry the first few seconds are kind of jumpy I was laughing so hard I couldn't focus on Samantha.

I love how she totally gets into it, eyes closed, arms moving. She is going to be the big STAR in this family.

7 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

That is too funny. I love the purse. She has it figured out. Now if we could only understanding the song she was singing. Love it. Love you. Love Sammers.

Shay said...

You need to be sure to keep track of that. YOu acn use it when the do an "E True Hollywood Story" on her for making it big. Where does she learn the arm thing from, is she watching idol with you????

Coil Fam said...

That is amazing! I can't believe you got that on video. It will be fun to show that at her wedding some day. Thanks for catching and sharing that moment in time.

Amy said...

I love, love, love her arm towards the end. She is really feelin' it. How lucky to catch that on camera!

t. caleb perkins said...

Thats my Girl Friend!!! Can't wait to get her first cd!

Erin said...

I love it! Sammie is such a hoot!

Ash said...

She is a star!