Friday, April 3, 2009

Congratulations Mrs. Perkins.

Congratulations Mrs. Perkins, the new 7th grade health teacher. Wow!!! I am so extremly proud of you. I get how hard you have worked to get to this point and there is no other person more deserving and more qualified for this position than you. You are so blessed and I know that it is because you work hard in everything you do, whether it is in school the gospel or in your relaitonships, you never give anything less than 100%.

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS one more time on this amazing achievement and wonderful job. I love you and trully, trully am so proud of you. You really just grew up so much today in my eyes. My sweet little angel, lala, lars is a teacher. A health teacher wow!


Lala, I love you and am so happy for you.

5 comments:

Shay said...

Can you believe that La La is going to have her own class, weird!! D, that is so nice what you wrote about La, you are a wonderful sister.

Thanks for updating the blog!! I miss you so much.

The Perks of Life! said...

D You're so nice!!!! Ahhhh I'm going to be a teacher, even I can't believe it! Thanks for being the best. Love you. And that picture makes me laugh. I still remember that day at the zoo. Soooo fun.

staci said...

D, is that you in that pic? I didn't know your hair was that dark! :). Love it!

Erin said...

I can't beleive that our little Lauren is going to be a teacher! She is going to do a wonderful job at it because you are right she puts 100% into everything she does. I love your sweet post for her.

Coil Fam said...

This is one of the sweetest blogs ever. It is so awesome that you posted pics from years ago to your wedding. It's funny how most of your pictures and Lala's pics are of the two of you together. I will always cherish the memory of driving to CA during spring break and you and Lala whispering, laughing and singing all the way there and back. It is a treasured memory for me and your dad. Thanks for loving Lauren so much. You are an awesome sis.