Thursday, January 29, 2009

OHHHHHHHH YES BABY!!!!

I did it. My blog is finally up to date. I have music, a blog counter as well as my family and friends URLs (is that what its called)? Who cares I did it oh, and I changed my BACKGROUND and this is what like my 3rd or 4Th post of the day. Wow, I truly am a professional blogger now. Thanks all to my little sister Lauren who made me feel like an idiot for not knowing how to do any of this, and yet I figured it all out on my own. Thanks LaLa, I really do love you and this really is so much fun. If it were not midnight YOU all know I would be calling you all on the phone freaking out telling everyone to check out my new beautiful blog, but sense it is soo late I will wait until the morning. I love you all and am so happy that we have this wonderful tool to share our lives with each other. Keep in touch and KEEP Blogging!!!!! ps I also have that cute sign that says " Home is Heaven on Earth" Yes my blog is finally cute. Hugs and Kisses!!!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Yeah, I am so happy, and now you know how to do it, I expect regular posting and pictures!! Love you and thanks for calling Porter this morning, he loves you so much.

The Perks of Life! said...

D!!!!!! You did it!!!!! I'm SOOOO SORRYY, I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT, what I said just came out wrong, really wrong. But at least it motivated you to figure it out! I told you you could do it. I am so impressed, 3 posts in a day, picutres, a new background, and even a free counter. Good job. Keep up the blogging. And I love the story abount Samantha D Princess, too cute. Love you.