Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Samanthas' 2nd Birthday!!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Sammie.
Sammie who?
Sammie is TWO that's who.
Samantha opening her gifts, and wearing the tutu Grandma Kay made her.

Wow!!! I can not believe that my sweet little angel girl is TWO. Samantha D Lawson turned the big two years old on January 9Th. She had such a fun day. Jake, Sammie, Cameron and I went to the Kangaroo Zoo (there will be more pictures of that adventure coming soon) during the day for her birthday activity and then that night we had the Grandparents and Great Grandma's over for dinner and cake and ice-cream. Samantha had the most wonderful day. She got some really cute things including a couple of dance skirts a tutu made by Grandma Kay as well as gymnastics lessons from Grandma Kay and some many other wonderful things from all those who love her.


I just want to take a moment and tell my sweet daughter just how much I love and appreciate her and that she is truly my angel girl. We are and will be forever best friends. Samantha, you are constantly making me laugh and you bring a smile to my face every time I look at you. I love you so much Samantha and can't wait to see what these next many wonderful years bring in your life. All my love mom.

Samantha blowing out the candles on her Caterpillar cake, made by Grandma Kay.

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

TWO, WOW! I can't believe it either. Sammie is a joy to be with. She always brings the sunshine with her when she walks (jumps, runs, leaps, dances) into the room. We love you Sam.

The Perks of Life! said...

Hahahahahahahahah good one D, love the joke.I also love to say Hi D, so Hi D. And one day Sammie said, "LaLa?! No, no lala." Ha that makes me laugh. :) I do love my Sammie! D you need to post pictures of Sam in her tutus. And can Caleb and I take her to gymnastics?! That would be so entertaining. She makes us laugh. And I can't believe she's two. Happy b-day to Sam! Wow, I think it's been a REALLY LONG TIME since I've seen you guys, like a whole two weeks. New record? Yes. And BTW that's not a good record, one that should never be broken again.

The Perks of Life! said...

P.S. Did I mention I love the cake?! So cute, you and Shay should start a business. Also I just read your blog about being a mother. Ummm, you are so in trouble. You can't make me baby hungry yet, and that's exactly what that post did. But seriously, that was the sweetest post and it even made me choke up, we'll just say it's that time of the month. You are such a good mom! You must take after Mom!