Friday, February 26, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

For Samantha's 3rd Birthday party we went to Chuck-E-Cheese with all of my family and Jake's family. Here are the pictures from her party.


We had such a wonderful time. I know that Samantha loves all her Aunt, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents. And I know that they all love her in return. Besides being the center of attention her most favorite thing (next to the love of her life Uncle Caleb) was her Thomas the Train Cake. She asks for Birthday cake now everyday. We love you Samantha and had such a fun day celebrating YOU!

5 comments:

Erin said...

That was such a fun night. Sammie is so pretty D, I think she looks more and more like you everyday! Happy Birthday Sammie!

The Perks of Life! said...

That was a fun party and if someone else is going to love caleb almost as much as I do... better Sammie than anyone else. I love her outfit, whoever picked that out did a good job. :) and most of all I love Sammie's personality. she is so much fun. I hope I have a daughter like her someday.

Chris and Aubrey said...

How sweet it was to celebrate her birthday! Thank you for letting us be a part. Cameron's cut is so cute. He is turning more into a boy everyday. I am so glad the surgery went well. The kids love the story of him wrestling with the nurse. Everytime we talk about Cam and how he is doing they have to mention his wrestling. What joy your children are. We love you all dearly!

Coil Fam said...

Sweet memories fill my mind as I see Sammie's sweet smile and enthusiasm for life. It reminds me of someone else, about twenty-plus years ago, who loved a party...and still does. You are doing a great job being cruise director of your own little family.

Love Family said...

Oh my goodness! She looks JUST like you! how fun to have a little girl!